The essentials for anyone to take immediate action to stop life-threatening bleeding in a plethora of emergencies:
- vehicle crashes
- farming equipment malfunction
- public transportation
- natural disasters (tornadoes, earthquakes)
- man-inflicted disasters (shootings or bombings)
(1) C-A-T® Tourniquet
(1) 1 x 6 in. NAR Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
(2) NAR Responder Compressed Gauze
(1) HyFin® Compact, Vent Twin Pack
(2) Responder Nitrile Gloves, Lg Pair
(1) Responder Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
(1) NAR Survival Blanket
(1) Permanent Marker, Small
(1) Just in Time Instruction Card
The C-A-T® tourniquet is the fastest, safest, and most effective prehospital tourniquet in the world.
Gauze, shears, and pressure dressings/bandages contained in a ruggedized, vacuum-sealed pouch.
Step-by-step illustrated “just in time” pictorial instructions, so even untrained providers can help save a life.
Designed and Assembled in Denver, Colorado.
H 7 in. x W 5 in. x D 2.5 in.
Weight: 16.4 oz
Best dang bang for the buck.
I put these in every auto/motorcycle and bag.
These are a “go to” and you can add on what you want.
Will be back to procure more goods‼️🇺🇸
Thank you for your kind words Todd!